Another online poker platform is preparing to offer legal poker to consumers in Pennsylvania.
WSOP.com, (which is already available for poker players in Nevada and New Jersey) has announced that it will launch in Pennsylvania on July 12th, in collaboration with Harrah’s Philadelphia (Caesars Entertainment).
Currently Pennsylvania has three main poker operators licensed to operate in the state: PokerStars – which also operates an online casino (November 2019), Partypoker USA (via BetMGM) and Borgata Poker.
Once the site WSOP Pennsylvania site goes live, players will need to create a separate account for WSOP.com in Pennsylvania.
World Series Of Poker – Online Circuit 2021
The following is the schedule for the remaining 2021 WSOP Online Circuit events, all offering WSOP rings in addition to cash for first-place finishers.
- Bally’s Online Circuit (July 16-27)
- Rio Online Circuit (Aug. 20-31)
- Caesars Las Vegas Online Circuit (Sept. 15-26)
- Fall Online Super Circuit (Oct. 9-26)
- Paris Las Vegas Online Circuit (Nov. 10-21)
- Harrah’s Las Vegas Online Circuit (Dec. 8-19)
- $250,000 Year-End Championship Event (Dec. 28)
WSOP.com is available in the states of Delaware, Nevada, and New Jersey. Players in Pennsylvania will be unable to participate in the Multi-State Internet Gaming Agreement (MSIGA) that is currently in effect between those three states.